Our little 1965 Glenette Camper
currently disassembled for re-build
I'm sending you my wishes for a Merry Christmas time and for a healthy, happy New Year 2015!
We had a great Christmas- always busy with 3 little kids plus Europa Restaurant and Inn open;-)
Thank you all for making this year memorable in so many small and big ways, thank you!
To kick-start 2015, I'm signing up again for a 'painting a day' challenge, painting one watercolour painting every day in January.
And I need your help:
My painting theme will be 'vintage trailer campers and cars'.
With the gutting and disassembling of our little trailer I have been hit with the camper bug, haha.
Little trailers do look so sweet and unique and their owners take great pride in them, forming interest groups online, sharing vintage finds and ideas and meeting up for camp-outs.
If you own a camper or vintage car and would like to submit a photo resulting possibly in a painting, please submit your photo to my email: email@example.com or attach it in a FB message.
- You will give me permission to use your photo for creating a small watercolour painting and offering the finished painting for sale.
- You may purchase the painting if you so wish, however there's no obligation from your side.
- If I receive more than 31 photos, I reserve the right to choose specific photos over others, depending on clarity, contrast and colour harmony of the submission photos.
- The finished painting will be featured on my blog and facebook page and in a collage of all January paintings.
- I will not share your name or email address on my blog, however if your camper has a nickname I might use it, if you give permission at time of submission.
Thank you and stay in touch! Simone
Deer Island Fishing Boats