Friday, January 16, 2015

1964 La Tortue Corsica M2


1964 La Tortue Corsica
orig. watercolour 5x7in
sold



OK, here we go again: today we make a trip to visit this I think Belgium Camper.
I couldn't find a lot online for info, but its owner is a true enthusiast and I am sure it has a great home, it certainly is a treasure!
European Campers seem to have mostly no siding but panelling instead. I don't know if they are more sturdy or what the reasons are...maybe you can fill me in? I'd love to learn!
I certainly have seen and learned a lot in the short time painting and 'hanging out' with the gals in the camper Facebook page and cruising online.

OK, hier geht's wieder weiter: heute stelle ich diesen Belgischen Camper vor, 1964 La Tortue Corsica M2. Ich konnte nicht viel online herausfinden, aber seine Besitzerin ist ein echter Camperfan, ich weiss dieser hier hat ein gutes zuhause gefunden.
Europaeische Wohnwagen scheinen weniger Alupanelen als Aussenverkleidung zu haben sondern glatte Panelen. Ich weiss nicht, ob die widerstandsfähiger sind...
Ich habe schon eine ganze Menge gelernt in der kurzen Zeit mit den Ladies in der FB Gruppe und auf verschiedenen online Foren.

1 comment:

  1. This is amazing!!!!Looks exactly like our trailer. Yes it is from Belgium.

    ReplyDelete