Thursday, February 5, 2015

Lily Charlotte Dog Portrait

Lily Charlotte
orig. watercolour 8x10in
sold 

I am keeping busy and while still playing 'catch up' with the laundry pile, I've painted this painting commission of sweet Lily Charlotte.
Who doesn't like cute puppies, so I took this as an opportunity to venture out into this being my first
dog portrait ever! Took me a while and challenged me in various ways, but here it is finished now;-)
See you soon again (two more projects lined up)! Blessings,                              Simone

Ich habe noch ein paar Projekte vor mir, und so, waehrend ich daran arbeite den Waescheberg in den Griff zu kriegen, finde ich natuerlich immer wieder die Zeit, etwas zu malen.
Hier eine Auftragsarbeit: Suesse Lily Charlotte.
Wer mag nicht kleine Hunde? So nahm ich das als Gelegenheit, mein allererstes Hundeportait zu malen! Es hat laenger gedauert und hat mich in ungeahnten Wegen herausgefordert, aber hier ist nun das fertige Gemaelde;-)
Bis bald wieder (habe noch mehr Projekte die da warten)! Gottes Segen!             Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment