Monday, September 14, 2015

1964 Yellowstone

 1964 Yellowstone
orig. watercolour 5x7in approx.
more info and purchase: click here

Today's camper-of-the-day is this beautiful 1964 Yellowstone. And get this: the owner is a true champion- she did all the remodel herself! 
Now, when I'm looking at this frame (photo below) in my backyard, I know I won't even try to tackle that myself, LOL. I leave renos to the hardcore chicks or the willing man-in-the-house (in my case).

Unser heutiger Wohnwagen des Tages ist dieser wunderschöne 1964 Yellowstone. Und kaum zu glauben: die Besitzerin hat ihn selbst renoviert! Naja, wenn ich da bei uns hinters Haus schaue nach meinem Projekt... da weiss ich schon jetzt dass ich das gar nicht erst im Alleingang probiere mit dem Renovieren/Wiederaufbauen. Ich überlasse solche Aufgaben den Hardcore Frauen und den willigen 'besseren Haelften' (in meinem Falle).

No comments:

Post a Comment