Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Paintings from Acadia National Park and a Caravan from New Zealand

Claris Caravan #2
orig. watercolour 5x7in
more info and purchase: click here

May I introduce: Claris Caravan from New Zealand! This is a commission and as I wasn't sure what the owner wanted in their campie portrait, I did paint two paintings. One is already on its way to New Zealand, the other is available here.
Claris is quite the VIC ('Very Important Camper/Caravan), she was already cover model in a magazine, in fashion photo shoot and has her own biz as event rental! What an honour! You can check out her FB page and an article about her by clicking.

Claris Caravan #1
orig. watercolour 5x7in
commission, sold

Last week I was painting at Acadia National Park and had a great time. Here's a photo of the paintings created, which I will blog about in the coming days.

#clariscaravan #vintagecamperart #glamping #aquarell #vintagecamperlove

No comments:

Post a Comment