Friday, November 27, 2015

My 2016 Calendar



This past year I have painted about 70 Vintage Camper Caravans.
It has been one of the most rewarding and fun journeys and along the way I have met the most wonderful people!
They are passionate about their little, vintage treasures- from canned ham and tin can to  fiberglass, from Airstream to Shasta, Scotty, and Boler and everything in between. They ranged from from the 50s to the 70s, from American to Canadian to European and even New Zealand.
I have learned so much and have become a better painter. I got asked numerous times throughout the year to offer a calendar, so I finally pushed myself to doing it- and I have to admit- it was a fun and rewarding process.
I am somewhat of a procrastinator when it comes to broadening my little art endeavour as I really enjoy the painting process- but I have to grow to embrace the people interested in the process of it and getting glimpses of this journey. I hope my 2016 Calendar will do this.
The first shipment was sold out within 48 hours, so I am happy to announce that another shipment has arrived. I will ship to the US from the US Post office twice a week until Christmas and after that as orders come in- this is much faster than shipping from Canada to the US which might take up to 3 weeks.
Also, for anyone interested in receiving my newsletter, I will ship out the greeting card gifts in a few days, you will receive an email asking for your interest: landscape/floral cards or vintage camper cards and your mailing address- I can only mail with an address, ha ha! Of course I WILL NOT sell or spam your email and address!

No comments:

Post a Comment