Sunday, January 24, 2016

1966 Scotty in Coral Pink Metallic

1966-serro-scotty_simone-ritter-art_watercolour-2016_camper

1966 Scotty in Coral Pink Metallic

original watercolour painting 5x7in approx.
more info and purchase: click here
Here we have it, another late-nighter for me... but what's not to like if it's a coral-ey pink and then in metallic even?
I enjoyed painting it a lot and adding the flamingos and adirondack chairs (which are always a bit tricky to get the perspective right- at least that is for me). Today was smooth sailing and this painting came to life as the paint just seemed to flow from the brush onto the paper in just the right places.
Now I'm off to bed and so I leave you with best wishes for a relaxing Sunday and I hope you get to enjoy a good day of rest. I shall be here again tomorrow with another campie!  Thanks for stopping by and see you tomorrow!                 Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment