Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Canadian Glamper- 1963 Shasta Airflyte

Canadian Glamper Shasta-Simone-Ritter-Art-watercolor_2016_camper

Canadian Glamper- 1963 Shasta Airflyte

orig. watercolour, 5x7in approx.
more info and purchase: click here
Today's camper is a proudly Canadian Girl-Power Shasta named "Li'l Daisy". Its proud owner has rolled up her sleeves and done all the renos herself!!! Wow, pat on back dear lady! In her own words she writes to me: 'It is a 1963 Shasta Airflyte that I fixed up myself and have travelled over 6000 miles in one trip.'
I guess with today's glamper 'Li'l Daisy' we continue our series of girl-power campies.
In our neck of the woods we had a load of snow to shovel today, a snow day for the kids due to bad road conditions. I was sort of grouchy getting up, but a dear friend dragged me outside- with kids and sleds and my mood got so much better once outside in the cold wind, enjoying the powdery snow. Sometimes we get stuck in a rut and it helps being challenged to step out and see something different, getting a different perspective. I'm so thankful for those friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment