Thursday, January 28, 2016

Claris Caravan- Another Date with This New Zealand Beauty

Claris Caravan Simone-Ritter-Art_2016_watercolour_camper

Claris Caravan

orig. watercolour 5x7
more info and purchase: click here
Who do we have today? May I introduce Claris Caravan, almost would I call her an 'old friend'. She is from New Zealand and quite busy socializing as event prop and business venture extraordinaire. She does get quite a bit of publicity, too. Her proud owner has a sensible touch in decorating her, just enough, not too much. I love the beach-ey feel, the hot sun shining through the set up. Just the right thing for the colder regions that are longing for spring- like me!!! I have painted her before, last year, and you can see the blogpost about that by clicking here
We here have a relatively mild winter so far... hm, I better not write that actually, it might turn on me!!!
I'm inching myself up towards the end of this month's camper a day challenge and I hope it brought you some smiles and joy- it certainly was a fun start for this new year for me, kind of a celebration! My first camper a day I did last January, exclusively with Canadian campers. Here is the collage I did featuring all of them:Vintage_Camper_Portraits_Collage_Simone-Ritter-Art_2015
I am planning to do a collage again featuring all campers from this month, including Claris Caravan and all the other darlings. Special thanks to artist Leslie Saeta for hosting this January painting challenge again! It is always fun and so great to see hundreds of artists worldwide participate!
It is getting late (again), so I better hang up until tomorrow, nighty night all.                Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment