Friday, September 16, 2016

1950 Westcraft Coronado

1950 Westcraft Coronado

orig. watercolor painting, 11x14in approx (matted to a 16x20in archival mat)

purchase info: click here

 

'Hi! This is my 1950 Westcraft Coronado that I restored and love to camp in!
Hope you like her as much as I do!'

this was the introduction I received with this stunning vintage camper. Isn't it a stunner?
I have  a heart for the old, old ones, they are just so luxurious, long and spacious- kind of a travelling home. It would be my dream to own one some day! But here by the ocean, the salt in the air and mist would corrode any non aluminum part pretty fast. So, I enjoy looking at the beauties that are being restored and loved in dryer regions of the continent!
In the last few days, I have gone on a journey to different states of the US, from temperate climate just like home to hot and dry . I am looking forward to showing you more different campies in the coming days, it will be great!
I received a wonderful selection of very different campers. Thank you all who participate and walk this journey with me- sending in photos, encouraging comments or liking and clicking on my Facebook and Instagram feeds. Thank you so much!
As you read this, I am packing my car to head out to a Plein Air Event at the historic Settlement 'Kings Landing'. I will meet other artists and paint for two days and interact with the visitors. It will end Sunday evening with a showing and sale of all the artists' work. If you are in the Fredericton region and look for a fun event- please come and say 'hi'! I'd love to see you there!
Never the less, there will be a camper of the day tomorrow, so please do stop by and check it out!
... and if you like what you see, please share the link on your social feeds and Pinterest! I'd feel honoured! Thank you!                    stay in touch! Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment