Sunday, September 11, 2016

 1965 Little Gem Camper 'Pearl'
orig. watercolor 11x14in approx. (matted size: 16x20in)
purchase info: click here

Ha, who do we have here today? Her name is Little Pearl! Isn't she cute? She looks like a little bird with a beak, so small and round. This photo was submitted at an angle, just like the portrait here. I googled to see more of those Little Gem's and I could find a few, but only a few. Pretty rare, I'd say!
I have painted a painting last time around, without the awning and all the dress-up- and at a regular landscape format, you can see it by clicking here (the painting size was 5x7in, this here is 11x14in approx.).
I enjoy very much painting those little campers, they make me happy, every day I can take a brush into my hand! I also have to admit, that it is quite a bit of pressure to produce a painting for each day of the month... and I don't want to post one that went terribly wrong (which happens of course! And not rarely either! LOL).
But here now, our 1965 Little Gem Camper 'Pearl', a fun painting today for you, just right because it is weekend after all! I wish you a relaxing couple of days with good early fall weather and some quiet time to smell the air and the roses!
Thank you for stopping by and stay in touch again tomorrow, with another painting of a cute vintage camper! Happy Trails!                                             Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment