Monday, October 31, 2016

Annual Gift Sale begins

My annual gift sale has begun!
This October, I thought, I would catch up with all the things that fell by the wayside during my September 'painting a camper a day' project. It has not quite worked out that way. Even though, I was lucky enough to tackle a couple of projects from my to-do list.
I have been busy designing and ordering gift items to fill my web-store for the upcoming Christmas and holiday season.

I packaged more greeting cards, nice quality- thick and glossy with vibrant colours. The sought-after calendars have also arrived and orders are coming in already. New this year are mouse pads, a cute hostess gift or stocking stuffer or 'thank you' for a vintage camper fan.

I am still waiting for a couple more items and look forward by mid November to have my shop all filled to the brim.
To have a web-store is more work than what it seems. (I am learning)- first, design and order your items, then after shipments arrive, inspect and package and photograph items. Then photo edit items to smaller scale for web, then upload them and write your store description.

I just had an unexpected 'surprise':

While my dear hubby takes my bunch out to trick-or-treat, I was hoping to post my greeting cards online in my gift shop. It has taken me over an hour to take the photos a couple of days ago and I wanted now to edit them for web... Oh, well, they are nowhere to be found! I must have deleted them- both from my camera AND from my computer (probably while downloading). Oh, my, my artist mind has gotten the better of me today... So, tomorrow, I will go at it again and take more photos- and hopefully it won't rain, haha!
Update: I JUST found the 'lost' photos while searching for this family photo below- so, guess what: I'll be editing and posting as soon as I am putting my period on this sentence, haha! Have a good week everyone and Happy Halloween!

Here's a family pic we took recently... wishing you a wonderful week!


No comments:

Post a Comment