Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Red VW Camper

Red VW Camper

orig. watercolor, 11x14in approx. (matted to 16x20 archival mat and backing board)

more info and purchase: please click here


Today's post is about this darling red VW Camper. It was parked at our campground this summer and the owners are local people! This old VW is not road worthy anymore. The owners have her towed each year to the campground for an annual VW meet! How cool is this?! The rest of the year, she resides in their backyard as a special guest. The owners have lived in her for months at a time  and travelled the continent living full-time in this tiny camper! Yeah, the good ol' times!
I couldn't resist painting it, but didn't have time this summer. But now with the camper-a-day just over, I had to get going and include her in the voting for my 2017 Vintage Camper Calendar.
Oh, yes,the voting: Please stop on over to the Voting Page and 'like' your favorite paintings from the September Camper Painting project! Voting is open to all and I'd like to know from you which paintings you'd like to see in the calendar! There will be a give-away as well:
Each camper-owner who wins, will receive a free calendar! Plus 3 of my newsletter subscribers will win a calendar as well! So, please spread the word to make this a fun voting- selecting your favorites!

Now, more exciting news: 

As a special 'Thank You' I will be offering 20 Greeting cards FREE with each painting sold $400 or more! My print-house has made it possible for me to order smaller quantities and direct-ship, so I am finally able to offer this great special to you!
Why not treat yourself to an early Christmas gift, a truly one-of-a-kind piece of art, artist direct and made with love?! And enjoy 20 FREE Greeting cards to keep or give-away?
See many paintings in my Shop.
Special Commissions welcome- please drop me a line (allow 4-8 weeks for completion before Christmas).

No comments:

Post a Comment