Monday, September 25, 2017

1953 Fleetwood

1953 Fleetwood
orig. watercolor, 8x10in (matted to fit 11x14in frame)

Welcome Stevie, a 1953 Fleetwood Camper! You are our feature glamper today! Sent in by Penny's owner from a couple of days ago. What a beautiful restored campie I'd have to say!

And today not even my Wiki friends from TinCan Tourists can help out with information.
So, I'd keep it short and just want to say a great big 'thank you' to all of you journeying with me.

I see it an honor to paint every day those beautiful old campers that people of all walks lovingly restore and enjoy the great outdoors in. Our hearts are often longing for adventure, for freedom and to explore our beautiful planet. And these campers speak exactly this, in the simple ways of life from yesteryear. It certainly is on my bucket-list to travel our continent and learn about its people.

I hope to see you again tomorrow with another little vintage;-) And if you'd still send your photo in, please do so, I might have a couple of spots open end of the week. God bless you and keep you in this new week!

Thank you Leslie Saeta for hosting the 30 paintings in 30 days project for artists again!

No comments:

Post a Comment