Wednesday, September 27, 2017

1959 Shasta 'Ginger' Holiday

1959 Shasta 'Ginger'orig. watercolor, 8x10in (matted to fit 11x14in frame)
purchase info here

Today's feature glamper is this most awesome 1959 Shasta 'Ginger'. I had a blast painting it! Wow, what a statement camper! I can just imagine the looks and comments coming every time it is being taken out. Wouldn't this be the perfect addition to any Christmas holiday market?

What comes to mind is the saying: sing as if no one is watching. Really, the little kid in us is being drowned out so often, just to 'fit in' and to 'be normal'. This camper today shows that life doesn't have to be like that. It can be a reflection of our creativity, fun and life-loving self. In the way we live it, we give others joy and hopefully courage to pursue their own dreams.
I'm somewhat Philosophical today, but this is what thoughts just came to mind. High five to its proud owner! Great job, love your little Shasta! Thank you for sending her in!

I'm thinking, I should start decorating around the house- fall, Thanksgiving... yes, this painting might have done it. But first I have to finish painting my daily campers. It seems my life has been on hold as I spend so much time each day to paint and post those. Almost there, just a few days left...

Thanks again for stopping by and I hope to see you tomorrow again with another little camper!

No comments:

Post a Comment