Friday, September 15, 2017

1963 Shasta 16SCS 'Tin Can Annie'


1963 Shasta 16SCS 'Tin Can Annie'orig. watercolor, 8x10in (matted to fit 11x14in frame)purchase info here

Look what we have here today! 1963 Shasta 16SCS 'Tin Can Annie' is our country camper! I get to practice more of the wonderful Southern landscape. The purples, the brittle vegetation, the country feel of a simple life make me want to dream of these faraway places. My bucket list is growing this month!

As you might know, I am member of the 'Sisters on the Fly', camping ladies, and maybe I just have to hitch my own little Shasta and go on a road trip!

Well, the fam wouldn't be thrilled I am sure, but dreaming is always a possibility...
Here the weather grows colder by the day, the nights start to feel nippy lately, too. Fall is knocking on the door. As I write these lines, I have the balcony door open and hear the drying leaves of the nearby maple trees rustle in the ocean breeze. The first trees are starting their splendid display already. A bit early I think, it was a dry summer, but then, I think I say this every year that it is too early for fall.

Right now I'm battling a nasty cough, hope it will get better soon. My kids think I'm barking like a dog, haha. Oh well, fall must be in the air and surely this is the sign.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope we will see each other here soon again with another campie!
Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment