Sunday, September 3, 2017

1964 Comet Glamper with Flower Awning


1964 Comet Glamper with Flower Awning
orig. watercolor, 8x10in (matted to fit 11x24in frame)

More info and purchase, click here

Today's sweet model camper is this cute glamped up 1964 Comet.
I do not have much more info on it, but can tell you that its proud owners built a matching children's camper/tow vehicle combo to go with it!!!! It is theeeee cutest decoration!

This 1964 Comet was really fun to paint and I feel so honoured that people from all over the world share their cuties with me- and we haven't met in person! Often, I cannot do their set-ups justice as I have to simplify somewhat on a small painting. I hope still I can bring out its personality and the joy anyone must have walking by.

Today was a busy day fetching last school supplies and indoor sneakers for my gang. Really, as the kidlets grow older every year it does get easier. We don't have oodles of money to spend on new wardrobes and it is so nice how the kids are fine with it and really make an effort to zero in on what they really need. I hope it will save them money down the road when they are off on their own and that student loan looks so tempting...

I have to leave you with this little one for now and hope we will continue our journey tomorrow with another camper! By the way: Vintage camper vans such as VW's or similar are more then welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment