Sunday, September 17, 2017

1969 Okanagan Camper


1969 Okanagan Camperorig. watercolor 8x10in (matted to fit 11x14in frame)
purchase info here

Welcome to this 1969 Okanagan Camper! I love it when the owners put their creative touches on the outside. Here we have colorful flowers and vines growing on the middle strip. It makes it look friendly, welcoming and cosy. 

I tried to imagine where the camper was parked. The red sand could be in the Southern US or it could be on the Northern Eastcoast and Canada... In any case, I liked the contrast with the lush vegetation as a back drop.

Here is what it's proud owner shared with me: 'My trailer's name is Scruffy. She was built in Penticton, BC, Canada, but currently resides in Arlington, TX.' Okanagan is a very well known wine-growing region in British Columbia, Canada.

Ha, and this trailer is doing what it's supposed to do! Travelling the roads. Lucky little campie!

I wish you all a Happy Weekend with first of all some relaxation and laughter and sunshine! And probably it includes some outdoor-time, too?! Maybe even camping!

As you read this, I have been painting at Kings Landing Plein Air Event and should arrive home late this evening. Thank you for travelling alongside me and I hope we will see each other again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment