Friday, September 22, 2017

1969 Shasta Compact 'Penny'

1969 Shasta Compact 'Penny'orig. watercolor 8x10in (matted to fit 11x14in frame)
purchase info here

1969 Shasta Compact 'Penny' is my feature model today. Isn't she cute? I might be biased as I have a little Compact myself. You can see it's painting here.

Actually, I have known about 'Penny' for some time now as she was featured in the very first 'Vintage Camper Trailers Magazine' I received in the mail and her story was so real, her name being Penny as her reno did cost quite a good 'Penny', haha! 
Her proud owner operates now a camper renovation biz, AmericanTravelersRestorations - so if that's what you need for your camper near Hemet, CA, give them a jingle or check out their Instagram!

I am thinking of taking the kids camping next week sometime. Hm, fall is in the air, but the weather has been so warm, almost summery that it might be just too early to quit the camping season for another year. We shall see. My 'Little Wings' certainly is ready, all looking cute in the driveway. I have already looked at a campground that might do the trick.
It is getting late here, so I better call it a day and fold in for the day (if that's a correct expression?)

Anyhow, thanks for your interest and we shall see you tomorrow with another camper painting! Yey Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment