Saturday, September 9, 2017

1970 Klassic Camper Caravan

1970 Klassic Camper Caravanorig. watercolor, 8x10in (matted size: 11x14in)
purchase info click here

Today's feature camper painting of this 1970 Klassic Camper Caravan is a bit funky. Well, this time it's not me, but the photo got submitted like that! I couldn't say no as the photo already made me smile. 
So, here we go, it is weekend and who needs to be all straight and pulled together on the weekend? Time to relax, unwind and to not worry. I hope this painting speaks this. Hope it makes you smile, too!

I tried to find out more about the make, but my wiki-source for campers couldn't help today.
I love color, so the bright green and the added color in the shadows is what I wanted in this watercolor.

Again, Happy Weekend from my home to yours! I hope you stop by again tomorrow to see a new vintage camper painting! Thank you for your interest!

No comments:

Post a Comment