Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Annual Gift Sale Starts Today!

Wow, has October flown by so fast! And as we on the East Coast still enjoy phenomenal late-fall weather with warm temperatures, I have been busy designing gift items for the vintage camper  and art lover. My annual gift sale and Christmas sale is starting today and I hope you get a chance to stop by my online shop.

Greeting Cards:

My greeting cards have been very popular in the past and people like picking them up throughout the year. As a thank you for your continued support, I am offering special bulk rebates for greeting cards on top of my sale prices. So if you are looking for some quality stationary for your glamping friends or bundle a few together as a hostess gift or stocking stuffer, these would fit the bill (and not break the bank). Quantities of 10 or more receive 10% discount, 20 or more receive 20% discount!
New this year, holiday greeting cards!
After seeing how much people loved the gingerbread house themed little Shasta camper, I have decided to offer my favorite holiday themed glampers as seasonal cards. They have writing on them, too. (The snowy pink Aljo is on backorder, but should arrive soon. Will list once it arrives).

calendars:

of course, the calendars have arrived, too. I am offering a glamping calendar featuring your 12 favourites, the winners of the October voting held on my blog. You can check it out here.           
And for my non-glamping friends, there is a calendar, too. 'Creative Journey Caledar' features 12 watercolours created this year, from florals to land and seascapes and the gingerbread camper for December, it features a bit of everything what I've been working on these past months.
Fun Christmas gift tags are here, too... check them out- perfect little stocking stuffer. 12 for $5.
Looking for a one of a kind gift? Still have a couple of slots open for your special glamper commission painting. And of course:  free shipping for $60 or more.
Anyhow, I better get back to packaging a bit more and hope you get a chance to stop by my annual gift sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment