Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Spring Tulip #2

Spring Tulip #2
oil on gessoboard, 6x6in

I just love to paint tulips, they seem to tell me that the winter is coming to and end! Here is #2 of the yellow and red spring tulip series.
Today it surely was a sunny pre-spring day. Well, I cannot really say spring has arrived in Atlantic Canada yet,
but it surely is on its way, with more and more birds singing in the trees and snow melting into puddles everywhere.

I want to apologize for not yet having posted the promised paint-along video, as 
I have trouble figuring out my Mac's iMovie program for editing. If you can help me out here, please 
drop me a line! The painting is painted and here it is... the video will follow as soon as
I figure out how to use the software..
. 
Red Pepper, watercolour, 5 x 7.5in

Ich liebe es, Tulpen zu malen, sie erinnern mich daran, dass der Winter bald zu Ende sein wird! Darum heute die zweite Tulpe in der Serie.
Heute war ein sonniger Vorfrühlingstag. Naja, ich kann nicht sagen, dass der Frühling schon eingekehrt ist 
an Kanada's Ostküste- siehe Foto, aber er ist definitiv doch schon auf dem Vormarsch, mit täglich mehr Vögeln, die in den Bäumen singen und Schnee der in Rinnsalen sich in Pfützen sammelt.
Ich möchte mich entschuldigen fuer die Verspätung des versprochenen Mal-mit-mir Videos. Ich habe Probleme mit dem iMovie 
Programm auf meinem Mac. Irgendwie kapier ich das nicht... falls du mir helfen kannst, bitte schick mir ne kurze email!
Das Aquarell ist fertig gemalt, hier ist es- die versprochene Paprika- und das Video kommt, sobald es ge-edited ist- versprochen!
This afternoon in St. Andrews

No comments:

Post a Comment