Monday, December 28, 2015

Submission Call for January Camper-a-Day

January 2016 Submission call for vintage campers- read on...
I hope this post finds you well and relaxed! With the old year coming to a close and the new year about to start, I am thinking
Glampers on the Loose Vintage Camper Collage
what better way to start off my new year with getting my painting gear out and painting beloved campers!??
I will again paint one camper a day for the month of January and feature it on my blog, Facebook page and website.
I'm one of the globally participating artists in Leslie Saeta's painting challenge.
2015_Camper_Calendar_Collage_Simone_Ritter_ART

Want to participate?

If you own a vintage camper or car and would like to submit a photo resulting possibly in a painting, please submit your photo to my email: simone.ritter.art@gmail.com or attach it in a FB message (Simone Ritter Art). By doing so,...
  • You will give me permission to use your photo for creating a small watercolour painting and offering the finished painting for sale.
  • You may purchase the painting if you so wish, however there's no obligation from your side to do so.
  • If I receive more than 31 photos, I reserve the right to choose specific photos over others, depending on clarity, contrast and colour harmony of the submission photos. If you are looking for a commissioned artwork in a size of your choosing, please email me directly for a quote.
  • The finished painting will be featured on my blog and facebook page and in a collage of all Janurary paintings.
  • I will not share your name and email address, if your camper has a nickname or is a business you'd like to share, I might include it.
  • I might select a few paintings to be made into greeting cards, calendars or other print-products. If you'd be interested to have your camper featured, let me know. Only campers that I have written permission will be selected.
There's nothing to loose and a fun time to join me! I hope you can journey with me! I'm looking forward to your sweet vintage campers and car submissions!
Thank you and stay in touch and blessings to you!                                                             Simone
 
 
Vintage Camper Portraits Collage

No comments:

Post a Comment