Monday, September 5, 2016

1968 Serro Scotty 'Patsy Lee'


1968 Serro Scotty 'Patsy Lee'
orig. watercolor 10x14in approx.
purchase info, click here
Today's featured camper is this darling 1968 Serro Scotty 'Patsy Lee'..
Her pretty owner Laura was just diagnosed with breast cancer and will be battling a tough fight. Still, her spirits are high, as this weekend past, she had her beloved 'Patsy Lee' out glamping at a festival!
Don't we all know someone dear to our heart that is/has been battling cancer? My own mom is a survivor now for 5 years, but her life has never been the same as before. So, dear Laura, my thoughts and prayers are with you in this difficult time and I know you will be so brave and give all you can to stand against this terrible enemy!
I hope my little painting will brighten your day. Even though, I have to admit, my infant-stages portrait-painting skills couldn't do your beauty justice! All I can say is, I painted with love!
As a side-note, I have been in touch with her friend who cares very much about her. Even though, this is a big continent and people might not know each other in person, but still, the vintage camper fans are a pretty tight-knit family with one caring for another. I have met the nicest, most caring ladies over the past couple of years that have been journeying with me in my quest to paint those beloved little treasures. I have made friends! Thank you all, dear glamper friends- near and far! I treasure you very much and you enrich my life every day!

If you own an vintage camper and would like to join in this 'vintage camper-a-day' painting project, please send in your photo via my upload form here

Also, If you like what you read, please share it with your friends!
We'll see you tomorrow again- with a new featured campie!

No comments:

Post a Comment