Saturday, September 17, 2016

1978 Apache Yuma



1978 Apache Yuma

orig. watercolor painting, 11x14in approx (matted to 16x20 archival mat)

purchase info: click here

Ok, girls, if you want to glamp, but the boys in the family are hesitant to venture out in you pink beauty... you might want to consider something like this here. This camper is so cool. My guys would love it! I would love it, too- the bits and pieces that make it a true glamper are all there- the bunting, the striped awning, the sweet touches here and there- just perfect! Congrats on making today's feature camper a fun and very unique glamper!

Here is what its proud owner writes:

'Hello, this is my 1978 Apache Yuma It came to me on my birthday this June and I have been working hard to make him special It's a hard sided pop-up with the unique feature of the slide out kitchen His name is Louie Clark!'
As you might know, today I'll be painting at the historic 'Kings Landing' Settlement for a fundraiser Plein Air Event. If you are in the area this weekend, please do stop by! I'd love to welcome you!
You will still see every day a new campie, as I prepared before I went, ha ha! And if you like, please do share the link with friends and family and your fb group! Thank you for stopping by today!      Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment