Thursday, September 22, 2016

Blue Volkswagen Beetle Bug

 Blue Volkswagen Beetle Bug

orig. watercolor 4.5x6.5in approx (matted to 8x10in archival mat)

purchase info: please click here

Today I'm posting this small plein air study that I painted a few weeks back during a one-day-workshop.
Somehow, there was so much other things going on that I didn't find the time to paint a camper! For once, my dear Schatzi took me out to dinner, which was long overdue. It was the perfect mini-vacation for the two of us as we enjoyed a nice lunch at the local Niger Reef Tea House right by the water.  Here is a selfie taken afterwards on our stroll along the water.


Also, my friend called to ask for me to come along digging some clams for dinner. So, as the sun was shining I couldn't say 'no'.  We worked hard, but they made for a yummy dinner!
I hope tomorrow I'll be back on track and can paint again a sweet vintage camper trailer.
Thank you for stopping by and see you again tomorrow!               Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment