Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Artist-Direct Gift Ideas

Artist-Direct Gift Ideas on Sale now!

The busiest time of year is here, everyone is getting ready for Christmas and the malls are filled with busy shoppers.  
I, too, have filled my online gift shop with artist-direct gift ideas at special pricing starting at only $15 and all under $100! Of course there is free shipping over $50 spent, too;-)
Also, I will have a spot at our upcoming annual Europa Inn Art Open House. Many new and established local artists will transform the Restaurant Part into a warm and creative space, sure to add sparkle to your St. Andrews visit. Click here for the flyer with all the listings.

Today I want to introduce some of my favorites gifts:

 1. Original Mini Camper Painting 'Red Shasta' in Golden Frame: $85 (incl. shipping)




What I love about this painting is that it is just the perfect size even for inside a vintage camper! The overall Size is just 5.25x6.25in including the frame! But the frame is 1.25in high, making a solid statement. And because it is a custom made floater frame, non of the edges of the painting are covered!
The painting has golden metal leaf accents on the z-stripe and the iconic Shasta wing. I have a matching piece to the red Shasta-  it is an aqua Shasta with the same frame. This would make a wonderful pair to display one below the other or side-by-side!
You can see more about this painting on my shop page by clicking here.

2. Original Mini Camper Painting 'Aqua Shasta' in Golden Frame: $85 (incl. shipping)

Have I mentioned I just love those cute, small campie paintings? For the size they were actually a lot of work to create. To apply the metal leaf with a tiny brush took a long time, as did the painting itself.
But it was worth it, I just love how they look! Here is the aqua-coloured sister-piece to the above mentioned red Shasta.

3. Greeting Cards 'Christmas Airstream'on sale for $15 for 5

This year's new greeting card designs include a feature of one of my favourite camper paintings: this beauty of an Airstream. If you are looking to give-away some greeting cards as a hostess gift or send some out yourself to good friends, these would be the perfect match for any vintage camper lover!
And if you are looking for a selection, I am offering this set featuring the Airstream plus this cute pink vintage Campie in a card set. For purchase and more info, please click here. 
Each card is printed on quality, glossy card stock, blank inside and comes with blank envelopes.

If you are looking for something specific or a gift certificate, please drop me a line, I might be able to help;-) Thank you for all your encouragement and patronage, I am very thankful for all of you! Thank you! 

Until next time, stay in touch and Happy Thanksgiving to my US friends near and far!

No comments:

Post a Comment