Friday, September 29, 2017

1965 Aristocrat Lo-Liner

1965 Aristocrat Lo-Linerorig. watercolor 8x10in (matted to fit 11x14in frame)
purchase info here

Today's camper is this red 1965 Aristocrat Lo-Liner. It's proud owner writes the following:
'This is "The Hen House" - my very first vintage trailer. I named her
after finding some cute curtain fabric & a vintage red leather
suitcase! My very first vintage trailer!'

Isn't it the best how many people start a renovation (camper or other) with a some inspiration piece? Here it was a cute curtain fabric and a vintage leather suitcase. My own kitchen reno and so many others behind me I know exactly how she feels. It takes just one inspiration piece to get a vision. I guess that the red leather suitcase was the model for the red color outside.

Side note about submitting photos:

Today I had to work some imaginary angles as the photo was cropped. I usually don't choose cropped photos as it just adds that extra level of stress to guess it right, but I am a sucker for red, so I let it slip. It was stressful, haha! The owner offered different photos but it was too late to contact her as my month is coming to an end very soon.

I believe more people have tried to send  photos in, but my 'super basic uploader' doesn't have a landing page stating if things went through. Many people were wondering (however the uploader shows if things don't go through). Most problems I saw was too large files. My computer screen is not showing the whole photo if files arrive at full size, often 5mb!
I had this a couple years ago and it drove me crazy to re-size almost every other photo. So I decided that photos have to be sent the right size for me to work from. Many people read and understood and I'm very thankful for the time I could spend painting rather than editing pics;-) Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Tomorrow, more camper before we call it done for this time and I want to thank each and every one again for sending in your pics! I had fun and hope you did have, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment