Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Playground Fun


Playground Fun, oil, 6x6in, 50$

Weather looked great this afternoon, so I headed with the kids to the playground.
They had so much fun, and I had lots of kids watching me and asking questions (of course we played the 'how-do-we-mix-such-and-such-a-colour' game). I was painting along and didn't notice black clouds rolling in... and well, got soaked in a massive downpour. I finished at home, haha!
So, here it is: Playground Fun;-)

Das Wetter schaute so gut aus heut Nachmittag, so gingen die Kinder und ich zum Spielplatz. Sie hatten sehr viel Spass und ich hatte viele Kinder um mich rumstehen mit vielen Fragen (ein kleiner Junge holte gleich einen kleinen Block und Stift und zeichnete mit!). Ich war ins Malen vertieft, dass ich gar nicht die grosse schwarze Wolke bemerkte, bis ich im prasselnden Schauer stand! Ich beendete das Bild zuhause, haha! So, hier ist: Playground Fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment