Saturday, September 13, 2014

Day 13: Fishing Boat from my top deck

Today's painting for my 30-days-project is from my top deck. I basically didn't like very much how I finished last night at almost midnight with the posting, so I decided I had to jump in in the morning to get a head start before going to Kingsbrae Gardens with my friend Isobel Cunningham, an accomplished writer from Montreal. So I had to get moving to get 'er done, which sometimes is a good thing;-) Well, it's almost midnight now as I write this... I tried anyway, haha!
The yellow fishing boat I could see from my balcony which was perfect not to have to log all stuff around. Well, I came back from Kingsbrae in the afternoon and finished some minor spots here and there and wanted to do the bottom of the 'museum depth' canvas... and it falls into the palette... big smudge... oh nooo... on a rescue mission... now finished...
The yellow boat, oil, plein air, 6x6in, 50$

Das heutige Bild fuer mein 30-Tage-Projekt malte ich von unserem oberen Balkon. Ich hatte nicht wirklich Lust wie gestern fast Mitternacht den Blog update zu machen, so entschloss ich mich, gleich am Morgen zu malen bevor meine Freundin Isobel Cunningham (eine Poetin) kam um zu Kinbsbrae zu gehen. So musste ich also Gas geben um fertig zu werden, und das ist manchmal etwas Gutes!
Nun denn, es ist jetzt doch schon fast wieder Mitternacht wie ich diese Zeilen schreibe, aber ich kann wenigstens sagen, ich hab's versucht, haha!
Das gelbe Boot konnte ich heute von unserem Balkon aus gut sehen, das war super, denn so musste ich nicht meine ganze Ausruestung zur Anlegestelle schleppen. As ich dann von Kingsbrae Garten heimkam, musste ich nur noch ein paar Kleinigkeiten fertigmalen, unter anderem die untere Seitenkante von der extra tiefen Leinwand... und dann faellt mir die aus der Hand... in die Farbe... grosses Geschmiere... oh nein!... Ausbessern... jetzt fertig...

No comments:

Post a Comment