Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Honeybee - Little Canadian Camper

Honeybee simone-ritter-art_camper_watercolour_2016_5x7in

Honeybee - Little Canadian Camper

orig. watercolour, 5x7in approx.
more info and purchase: click here
Today's camper is this little Fiberglass cutie called Honeybee. When I go through all the submission photos, I do see clearly that Canadians have more fiberglass campers such as Bolers, Trilliums or Biggars. This camper setting is in a serene garden, so I opted not to crop out the surroundings, but rather left them for you to see.
We had wonderful sunshine here today, but bitterly cold. My little one had bright red cheeks when he came home from ice skating at the rink and then walking in. No matter, when I ask if they have put vaseline on their faces before going out, they never seem to care, lucky being a kid I guess. They do just love going out and playing in the snow. Someone tried to cheer me up leaving a facebook comment yesterday: only 61 more days 'til spring- wohoo, that sounded so great, ha ha!
I'm off to tackling some laundry now as it kept patiently waiting the last days where I painted so late! Thank goodness laundry is patient!
See you tomorrow again with another camper!                    Until then, my best wishes to you,                 Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment