Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Lil Bell, Pink Polka Dot meets Halloween

Lil' Bell Simone-ritter-art_watercolour_camper_2016

Lil Bell, Pink Polka Dot meets Halloween

orig. watercolour painting, 5x7in
more info and purchase: click here
May I introduce today's featured campie: Lil' Bell. Here she is decked out for a halloween party. Isn't she cute? I always love the fall decorations, especially the pumpkins, the hey, the coloured leaves on the trees, and of course all the wonderful yummies harvested fresh all around. Hmmm, did I mention the smell of freshly pressed apples and anything cinnamon?
I'm not a good one for halloween as I'm skittish as heck and already it is that my kids love hiding behind doors, scaring me and laughing out loud as I jump high and scream as if no tomorrow! Oh man... well you've learned one more thing about me, ha ha. I stick with the pumpkins and hey bails as they are not moving around fast and there's no risk of a scare.
What are your favourites of fall? Let me know, I'd love to hear!
I'm off now, we'll see you tomorrow again with another camper glamper. Thanks for stopping by!                      Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment