Sunday, January 10, 2016

Yellow Shasta

Yellow Shasta Simone ritter art _camper-2016-watercolour

Yellow Shasta

orig. watercolour, 5x7in approx.
more info and purchase: click here
Today is Sunday, so I thought of painting this sunny looking Shasta. First I thought is is the retro-kind because of its almost perfect dent-free siding, but looking at the windows, I think it is a wonderfully restored vintage.
For any of you that are looking for the vintage look without the 'hidden surprises' lurking- checking into the Shasta Airflyte re-issue is for you! They are highly in demand and much liked for so many good reasons, you can see an article about them here. On another note, my dear husband finished building the storage for my 'Little Wings' today, so tomorrow it should finally be ready to move into its winter home. We have a very windy, rainy, gusty day out there today and they expect more of it in the coming hours.
It's getting late again, so I keep it short and sweet today, thank you all for stopping in and I hope to see you tomorrow again with another camper!
Thank you, Happy Sunday to you from St. Andrews!                Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment