Wednesday, January 28, 2015

A Special Nomination


True Friend + Kenskill Camper
orig. watercolour 5x7in
NA

Today's featured Camper is a very special nomination for a special lady. One of her camper friends, Stacey, wrote to me the words: "...she's a great girl with a heart of gold that had had a really tough year. If you could see it in your heart to paint 'Johnny' she would be so happy ".

Attached with the message was a very much cropped photo. So, I entered on a research-journey and came up with this painting. There should be lanterns somewhere, but I couldn't find out where they should be located, so, no lanterns on this shot...
As a special hug and thanks for their encouragement this January to all the 'Girl Camp Canada' ladies, this painting will be shipped out as a gift to 'Johnny's' proud owner. I hope she'll like it.

Two more days in this January Journey, then I need to take a short break to catch up with my laundry pile and other to-do's. Then you'll see for February some spring themed paintings and watercolour instruction paint-alongs
and hopefully for March a fun theme again (will be announced later;-)

If you're interested in staying in touch and follow along, I invite you to sign up for my newsletter at www.SimoneRitterArt.com or blog feed or FB: Simone Ritter Art

Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment