Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Last Day painting a 'Camper a Day'

Itsy Bitsy
orig. watercolour 5x7in approx.
more info and purchase: click here

This is the last day for painting a sweet vintage camper a day. It is almost midnight here, so I have to hurry to finish in time!
I painted two campies today, and still have so many more submissions that I didn't get around to paint. I'm so sorry if I haven't painted your vintage treasure this September. I am planning to paint more in the coming weeks, but do need a break now to catch up on house work and getting my bags packed for a few days away (painting with my friend Kim Hoerster from Texas who is an artist and instructor offeringwatercolour classes in her Texas Studio).
Cozy Kit 1966 Kit Champion
 orig. watercolour 5x7in approx.
more info and purchase: click here


Today we have been hit by massive Rainstorms and mega tides which flooded local areas. Thank goodness, we are a few meters up from the ocean (maybe 2 or 3 meters only), and when we drove up to the hospital for Mathias' appointment we got home just before the rain really started. His test was great, his hearing is wonderful! Yey! 

Thank you all for walking with me this past month, I had much fun and appreciate all your kind comments of encouragement, and your Camper stories shared and photos submitted! Thank you to Leslie Saeta for encouraging us to paint alongside daily this September!
I hope we can stay in touch and I'll be posting here soon again (campers or travel;-)    Thank you!                                  Simone

#30in30 #30paintingsin30days #vintagecamperart #watercolormagic

No comments:

Post a Comment