Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Little Reba

'Little Reba'
orig. watercolour 5x7in approx.
more info and purchase: click here

Today's Glamper is an animal lover's getaway. Little Reba has painted embellishments on sides and back and sports a distinct western flair.
Unfortunately, I don't know the year or make.
I painted this at my kids' school, while waiting for an appointment at noon. Painting away is always time well spent for me!

My first 'Camper-a-day' challenge was mostly Canadian owners, and now this month most campers are owned by US ladies.
I do see a slight difference in decor and styling; where the Canadians seem to embrace original features and embellish here and there, often with period pieces; the US gals seem to love to glamp it up.
I do enjoy both and do not say that everyone fits that very simplified analytic statement, but it is interesting for me to learn more every day when I paint these little treasures. I discover all the loving, little touches of extra decor as I paint my way through the photograph. It is so much fun! Thank you all for journeying with me!
Have you noticed a difference in camper styling geographically?
See you tomorrow again!                                                                                     Simone

Special thanks to Leslie Saeta for hosting the 30 day challenge of painting a painting a day!
#30in30 #30paintingsin30days #vintagecamperlove #glamping #camping


Der heutige Glamper gehört einer Tierfreundin. Little Reba hat Tierbilder auf beiden Seitenflächen und der Rückseite und ist im Western Country Stil gehalten. Leider weiss ich weder Baujahr noch Marke.

Meine erste Wohnwagen-challenge bestand aus überwiegend kanadischen Wohnwagen und nun diesen Monat gehören die meisten Camper US Frauen. Ich sehe kleine Unterschiede in Dekorationsvorlieben: Wo die kanadischen Besitzer eher Originalgetreu renovieren und hier und da extra stilecht Dekoration zeigen, geben die US Frauen richtig Vollgas.
Ich geniesse beides und natürlich kann man diese sehr vereinfachte Aussage nicht auf jeden münzen, aber ich lerne jeden Tag etwas mehr während ich diese kleine Schmuckstücke male. Ich entdecke die kleinen liebevollen Details und das macht sehr viel Spass! Danke dass ihr mit mir auf diese Reise geht!       Bis morgen wieder!                                   Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment