Friday, September 25, 2015

Two Campers- Day and Night

Shasta 'The Cantina'
orig. watercolour, 5x7in approx.
more info and purchase: click here

Yes, I was a busy bee today and got to paint two campers! I have now reconciled the camper I didn't paint a couple of days ago. As we are inching up to the end of this painting challenge, I want to make sure I'm getting 'on top of things'.
It does take me about 3-4 hours each day to do this, so it is a big commitment for me between mommy duty, our restaurant/inn which is hoppin' busy this season (and going strong), some commission art I have been working on and cleaning and organizing after the leak we had in our kitchen ceiling.
However, I have a lot of fun painting and seeing the little collection growing one campie each day. You Glamper Girls have amazing campers and I am so grateful that you share them with me! Thank you!
Friday is come and gone, weekend is here and I hope you can enjoy a relaxing time, sunshine rays and fresh autumn air! Why not take your camera and capture some fall impressions!
                            See you again..........tomorrow!                          Simone

Thelma Lou
orig. watercolour 5x7in approx.
more info and purchase: click here

Ja, ich war heute produktiv und habe zwei Wohnwagenbilder gemalt! Ich wollte mein Versaeumnis von vorgestern nachholen. Da bald dieses Septemberprojekt zu Ende geht, moechte ich alles nach und nach auf dem Laufenden haben.
Ich brauche ungefaehr 3-4 Studen jeden Tag um ein Tagesbild zu malen und online zu listen. Das ist eine grosse Zeitbeanspruchung neben Mamaverpflichtungen, Restaurant/Pension wo bei uns dieses Jahr wirklich viel los ist (und kein Ende in Sicht), Auftragsbilder, und das Putzen und Aufräumen nach unserem Wasserleck in der Kuechendecke.
Aber ich will mich nicht beschweren, denn ich habe so viel Spass meine kleine Serie wachsen zu sehen, jeden Tag um einen Camper. 
Freitag is nun schon 'rum, Wochenende ist hier und ich hoffe, ihr koennt euch etwas entspannen, Sonnenschein geniessen und frische Herbstluft schnuppern! Und vielleicht sogar auf Fotosafari gehen, schoenen Herbsteindruecke sammeln! 
                      Wir sehen uns bald wieder.......... morgen schon!                 Simone

#vintagecamper #vintageshasta #tincancamper #thirtypaintingsinthirtydays 

No comments:

Post a Comment